Google Earth update adds real time flights, earthquakes, and more
The official Google Earth application was updated today and it’s quite a fun one to play with. If you have not tried out Google Earth on your Android yet be sure to start with this 6.2 version. Not only do you get all the great stuff that you’ve come to expect to out of the desktop client but now there are nifty little layers. The latest release provides access to city tours, real-time flights, earthquakes, and more.
Google Earth 6.2 features:
- Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
- Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
- Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
- New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
- Stability and performance improvements
You might also like
Are you able to keep up with all the Android news coming out of Mobile World Congress? We didn’t think so. It’s tough for us to stay afloat amidst all
With all of the choices of different smartphone platforms out there why would I choose Android? All of the platforms have offer access to applications that the user can choose to install. They all provide access to email and internet, what sets Android apart from the pack? The answer lies in Android’s flexibility, it’s integration with Google apps and ease of use.
AT&T usually gets the best phones first, and again they will get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. The Galaxy S6 does not carry on the tradition of being dust-proof and