AT&T releases Android 4.0 update for HTC Vivid
HTC today announced that the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update has begun rolling out to HTC Vivid handsets around the country. If you’re on AT&T and have one of these massive beauties and can’t wait to get your hands on the latest version of Android, head to AT&T’s site for more information. Not only does this update bring Ice Cream Sandwich, but it also adds an optimized audio experience with Beats By Dre and an updated HTC Sense experience as well!
Selected New Features
- Beats Audio – Enhance your music and video experience with Beats Audio.
- Face Unlock – Face Unlock is a new screen-lock option that lets you unlock your device using face recognition.
- Improved email – Easier to send, read and manage through recipient auto-completion, stored text, and nested sub-folders.
- Bluetooth Mouse and keyboard – Use a Bluetooth mouse and/or keyboard with your device and adjust its settings.
- UI Improvements – Access the notification bar on the lock screen. Drag apps/shortcuts on top of one another to create folders. New fully customizable Launch Bar at the bottom of the screen. Resizable widgets.
- Advanced Voice and Text Input – More robust and can be used to dictate an entire email. Intelligent enough to recognize pauses, breaks and punctuation. Advanced Spell Checker.
You might also like
On Wednesday, Qualcomm confirmed that a large customer had dropped its Snapdragon 810 processor. While it did not confirm who that customer was, reports state that Samsung was the smartphone
Lookout, the popular mobile security app, has partnered with Samsung to add an extra layer of security to business devices. The partnership will find Lookout incorporated with Samsung’s Knox service,
Not to be deterred by a lawsuit, Verizon is still going hard on Apple for their network, or lack thereof.Â The most recent example come from a commercial featuring the