Just a friendly reminder for all of you Android developer types looking forward to the annual extravaganza known as Google IO. Registration for the 3-day event gets underway nice and early tomorrow (7AM PDT) and will likely end in around one hour’s time. If the last few years are any indication then the level of interest for the 2012 conference will be off the charts.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
Here’s a quick, last-minute recap of what to expect and/or need for registration. You can head to Google IO’s website for the full details.
- Google IO 2012 takes place June 27–29, 2012 at the Moscone West Convention Center (San Francisco, CA)
- The hours of the event are as follows:
- June 27 from 9:00 am–5:15 pm, with the After Hours evening event from 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- June 28 from 8:30 am–5:45 pm
- June 29 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- An individual can only purchase one ticket.
- Tickets may be transferred at Google’s sole discretion
- In order to register, users must have a Google Account and access to Google+
- General attendee tickets are $900
- A limited number of Academia tickets are $300
- Registration payments may only be made using Google Wallet through the online registration form.
- We will no longer be accepting payments without a Google Wallet account.