OMGPOP outlines upcoming Draw Something features
OMGPOP, the developers behind the incredibly popular Draw Something, recently sent out an email detailing some of the app’s future features. We recently learned that the ability to save images would be coming down the road, as would be in-app chatting. Apparently this is but the beginning and OMGPOP/Zynga have plenty of other fun stuff ahead.
You may have already received this email yourself but here’s the details.
- Sharing drawings on Twitter and Facebook
- Save drawings to your devices’ photo library
- Notifications for Android devices
- Increase of the max streak from 99 to 999 (you guys are rocking it!)
- Pull down to refresh game status
- UNDO button for your last brush stroke
- Even better performance
- More words
- And a slew of other fixes and tweaks
- coins, colors, and bombs not displaying (If you don’t see them right now, don’t worry, your stuff is safe!)
- Games crashing or getting a black screen
- Bugs that prevent you from completing your turn