OnePlus One officially unveiled as “2014 Flagship Killer”

After all the hype OnePlus has been building up around the OnePlus One, today they have officially unveiled the device along with it’s $299 price tag.  The device, which is

Google Adds “Double Flip” to Launch Gesture Search

Android users may be familiar with Google’s Gesture Search. The app allows you to search your phone’s data by writing characters on the touchscreen, but it’s usefulness was limited because

T-Mobile and MetroPCS merger set for May 1

The T-Mobile and MetroPCS merger has been officially cleared and given the “go ahead” for a May 1 finalization. After MetroPCS stockholders approved the acquisition earlier in the week, T-Mobile’s

1. tim bennett
    May 04, 19:54 Reply

I installed it and my battery life plummeted and the phone became laggy.  I uninstalled after a few days.

2. anglielicious
    May 04, 21:31 Reply

way too many clicks to get to a drawing. I got annoyed with it.

3. turf
    May 05, 01:05 Reply

Before the update a week or two ago, it was limited to 99 turns which was frustrating. And once you start getting a lot of rerun words, it starts getting old. And the fact that your drawings are lost unless you do a screen capture is kinda dumb as well as the other comment that it is also dumb that you have to go through so many clicks to play.

4. Harisel
    May 05, 09:20 Reply

I got bored of:
    Playing with kids that just write the exact words
    Repeating words
    Long time to load and finish a game
    Not so precise to draw

5. Carescent
    May 05, 12:50 Reply

I stopped playing a while ago. I got bored with it. I have tons of other games that are more exciting than Draw Something.

6. imb
    May 07, 11:03 Reply

rerunning words is probably a major factor of the boredom…. they should not let users “purchase” new words, it should be fresh everyday.

7. Jb
    May 15, 19:31 Reply

I can’t even sign in because the login page is not in English. How do I get it in English. My iPad Language is set for English. I don’t get it !