Is HTC about to muddy their waters with a lower-powered HTC One S variant?
Ice Cream Sandwich arrives for two of T-Mobile’s more powerful HTC devices from 2011.
The Japanese carrier schedules seventeen devices for June through August.
The next few days will be tough to weather for T-Mobile employees as they wait for more details.
The picture gets clearer as Samsung adds the nation’s number four carrier on the ICS list.
The no-contract carrier debuts the successor to their Optimus V.
Facebook’s new look now takes advantage of all the previously wasted space.
A new user agent profile surfacing online this week could be the latest sign that T-Mobile is gearing up for a Galaxy Nexus of their own. Found under the model number of SGH T-699, we learn that a Samsung handset with 720x1280p HD display …
Sprint is making it possible to stop on your way to work to grab the new HTC smartphone on Friday May 18.
The carrier looks to be readying a Buy One Get One for at least six Android smartphones.
The long-awaited Android 4.0 updates are nearing for both HTC smartphones.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?