Gameloft released its much anticipated third title in the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance series last night, dropping N.O.V.A. 3 into the Google Play Store. Like its predecessors, the first-person shooter follows in the adventures of Captain Kal Wardin as he heads across 10 levels to liberate Earth. Featuring six multi-player modes (up to 12 players), the 3D game looks and feels as sharp as we expected.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
If you’re a fan of high quality, first-person shooters with wonderful graphics then you’ll want to get out $6.99 and buy this one right away. A word of caution – you’ll need 2GB of storage space to fully load N.O.V.A. 3!
Features in N.O.V.A. 3
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)