Win a Biscotti TV Phone from AndroidGuys!
Video chat on an Android phone is pretty cool, right? On a tablet, it’s even better. But what about Google Talk on a television? Awesome! The Biscotti TV Phone is exactly the type of gadget that allows for this service.
Hooked up to your TV via HDMI, the Wi-Fi Biscotti features a 5-megapixel camera and comes with a 6-button remote control. The size of the device is nearly identical to the food that bears its name and sits on top of your TV set.
Able to work in a TV-TV capacity, Biscotti is also a great way to video chat with your fellow Android users. Perhaps the best feature in the Biscotti is that you can sit far enough away from the device as to not look silly to your caller. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about that unflattering double-chin that accompanies video chat from your phone. On second thought, maybe the feature we dig the most is that you don’t have to switch inputs to work – it pops up over top Law & Order!
Features of the Biscotti TV Phone:
- Real-Life Picture and Sound – High-definition camera and microphone captures the entire room, allowing large groups of family and friends to move about freely and naturally.
- Easy to Use – Biscotti is a single device that sits nicely atop your TV and sets up in minutes. You can control it from the couch with a simple 6-button remote.
- Free calls to Anyone, Anywhere – Visit family and friends in their living room, dorm room or anywhere in between, worldwide.
- Ready When You Are – Like your home phone, Biscotti is always on. No more scheduling video calls or waiting for the computer to start. Just tap the remote.
- You’re In Control – Receive calls while watching TV. You can even set Biscotti to turn on the TV and auto answer certain calls.
- Everything is Included – No computer or phone line is required. If you have Wi-Fi and an HDTV, you’re ready to go!
WE’RE GIVING A BISCOTTI TV PHONE AWAY!
Pretty nifty stuff, right? So how would you like to win one? We’ve got a brand new Biscotti that we’re itching to unload on one of you guys and here’s how you can win!
- Leave a comment in the comments below, using a legitimate email address. What kind of comment? Whatever.
- Contest is open to all residents of the United States and Canada. We know we’ll upset a number of you but this one is out of our hands.
- The winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. The winners must respond within two days (48 hours) of being contacted. Don’t reply to us? We’ll move on to someone else.
- This device is just a promotional giveaway from AndroidGuys; we’ll not be your tech support or customer service line.
- Entries (comments) will be accepted through Friday, June 15 11:59PM
You might also like
Curt Richardson first came up with the idea for OtterBox back in 1991 when he began work on a water resistant box. His idea was in response to the increased
Samsung Galaxy S5 owners jealous over the Moto X’s new wooden back plates get some of that can also get in on the growing trend. What’s more, it’s possible to do so without
If you picked up a new television over the last couple of years the chances are good that you weighed the option of a “smart” TV. Thanks to HDMI and a growing