Amazon releases MYHABIT app for Android, Kindle Fire
Amazon today announced that they’ve released an official MYHABIT app for Kindle Fire and Android smartphones. Already available for free in the Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store, MYHABIT offers free access to curate sales across top fashion brands. Stay on top of sales with event reminders and enjoy up to 60% off list prices for designer and boutique brands for men, women, and children. Additionally, MYHABIT customers can also enjoy free shipping, free returns, and free membership. Learn more about MYHABIT below and on Amazon’s website.
- Access to daily sale events featuring designer brands for women, men, children and home
- Membership-only prices up to 60% off
- Free, instant membership
- FAST, FREE SHIPPING + RETURN SHIPPING in US
- Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
- International shipping available to over 50 countries
- Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Set reminders for upcoming events
- 360 degree, on-model video
You might also like
A page on Samsung.com seems to be a placeholder for an AT&T version of the Google Nexus S, indicating that the device may be in the works.
Nearly two weeks after we announce a February 24th launch date for the HTC handset, a BGR source confirms the details. It’s not often we say “told ya so”, but told ya so.