Earn a few hundred bucks toward that Galaxy S III with eBay Instant Sale
We feel your pain – you really want the Samsung Galaxy S III but don’t know what you’ll do with your existing smartphone. Sure, you could toss it in a drawer and show your kids years from now or you could turn it into a Wi-Fi device. Of course, some of you will no doubt turn to eBay, hoping to make a few bucks on your old device. Why not check out eBay Instant Sale and grab some trade-in money? For a limited time, eBay is offering users up to $325 for your old smartphone, without the hassle of listing on your own.
How does it work?
After locking-in the trade-in offer, you have seven days to postmark your smartphones using the free shipping label. Once the phone is received and condition is verified, you get you get your payment.
Here are some example trade-in values available during the offer:
- Apple iPhone 4 8GB up to $230.00
- Blackberry 9800 Torch up to $145.00
- Blackberry 9900 Bold up to $200.00
- HTC Sensation 4G up to $185.00
- HTC Rezound up to $175.00
- Motorola Droid RAZR up to $200.00
- Samsung Infuse 4G up to $160.00
- Samsung Galaxy 2 II Skyrocket up to $195.00
Since launching a little over a half year ago (November 2011), eBay Instant Sale has generated more than 9 Million trade-in offers for people wanting cash for used electronics.