Google says Galaxy Nexus shipping should continue next week after Samsung-Apple suit caused sales ban
Yesterday, we told you about The Galaxy Nexus and how Google / Samsung were working together to circumvent the ban that was won in a court case with Apple. Now, Google has told ABC that shipping should resume next week.
According to ABC news:
“Google confirmed to ABC News that the Galaxy Nexus had been pulled from its Google Play store as a result of the judge’s decision, but said it would begin selling the device again next week running the latest version of Android — Android 4.1, known as Jelly Bean. The updated version of Android would address the issues in dispute, Google said.”
Tim Cook of Apple was noted saying “We just don’t want people ripping us off”. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments.
You might also like
Good news is upon us for Google Docs users. One can now go to docs.google.com from your Android (or other mobile device) browser, and view native Google Docs documents as
Typically, whenever the “in the wild” shots start showing up, one might assume an actual product launch is right around the corner.Â Hopefully this is the case with the T-Mobile
Update: A kindly developer who remembers the details of the previous version of the agreement has corrected us on several points. See below. As we reported on Saturday, Android developers