IMDB App for Android updates, now gives recommendations and check-ins, plus more
IMDB just released an update to their Android app. Along with the update, you’ll find:
- Sharing – check in on Facebook & Twitter to share what you’re watching
- Recommendations – discover other titles you might be interested in
- Mobile IMDb message boards – join in the discussion on your Android phone or tablet
- Filming locations & soundtracks – learn even more about the movies you love
- Similar titles – discover new movies and TV shows
- Metacritic – now see both the IMDb user rating of a title as well as how the film critics scored it
- Amazon login – log in using your Amazon account
There are some pretty cool features on here. Personally, I like the recommendations… just the other night, I wanted to watch “Taken”, but my wife had seen it enough times and didn’t want to watch it again. My choice wasn’t swayed… but, I could have watched something like “Taken”, in the spirit of compromise. Perfect solution.
Any new features appeal to you? Let us know in the comments. You can download the app here.
You might also like
FreedomPop on Thursday announced the availability of the HTC EVO 4G. Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II ($159), the classic smartphone of days gone by is only $119, and without
HTC has quietly added yet another device to their officially support unlocked bootloaders, this time tossing their Flyer tablet in the mix. The growing list also includes various versions of