World Series of Poker for Android now available
Poker Players, unite – and get ready for some serious, but fun, poker action!
EA, along with Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., has released World Series of Poker to Android and iOS!
This app is designed to appeal to poker fans of all skill levels and offers the challenge of going after virtual bracelets and rings and VIP rooms. You can even play your way up to PRO Status!
World Series of Poker is packed with features that give fans the ability to:
- Enjoy multiple game modes including two different styles of poker with Texas Hold’em and Omaha Poker.
- Play with friend and people around the world at any time via Facebook with anonymous login options coming soon.
- Participate in tournaments to collect virtual WSOP rings and bracelets just like the pros.
- Became a VIP player to track and analyze over 25 statistics including the frequency of raises and the percentage of folds pre-flop.
- Chat in real time with other players and send virtual gifts like energy drinks, sunglasses or even pets like pandas and cobras to friend in-game.
- Earn Pro status to play in exclusive high0stakes tables with other gamers that play like the pros. Purchase additional chip stacks and gold in game in addition to winning at tables and through tournaments.
If you’re a poker fan, fanatic, or serious player, you’ll want to check this app out. Be sure to hit the source link to check it out for yourself, and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
via play store
You might also like
An Android smartphone from Alcatel has been spotted in the wild, rocking a 1.4GHz processor and 4.3-inch screen.
Time for another round of good ol’ fashioned peeking behind the curtain. Sometimes we like to give you guys an inside look at what happens within a developer or service
Those that have doubted the Android Play Store’s ability to garner successful downloads have been enjoying the taste of their feet this past week. While it’s been truthfully reported that