Just almost a week ago, Verizon Wireless expanded their 4G LTE market through New York and Georgia. According to CNET, Verizon is now planning to launch 4G LTE in 33 new markets, which is an amazing achievement by Verizon, and they now have total of 337 LTE markets, and they are planning to cross 400 by the end of this year. Verizon is also expanding 4G LTE coverage in 32 existing markets. Check out the list below:
- El Dorado/Magnolia and Russellville, Ark.
- New London County, Conn.
- Fort Pierce/Vero Beach and Melbourne/Titusville, Fla.
- Columbus and Rome, Ga.
- Burley, Idaho
- Mattoon, Ill.
- Anderson and Muncie, Ind.
- Manhattan/Junction City and McPherson, Kan.
- Lafayette/New Iberia, La.
- St. Joseph, Mo.
- Bozeman/Livingston, Kalispell and Missoula, Mont.
- Goldsboro/Kinston, Roanoke Rapids and Rocky Mount/Wilson, N.C.
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Meadville and Punxsutawney/DuBois/Clearfield, Pa.
- Orangeburg, S.C.
- Sherman/Denison, Texas
- Cedar City and Logan, Utah
- Rutland/Bennington, Vt.
- Lynchburg and Winchester, Va.
- Bellingham, Wash.
- Beckley, W.Va.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
- Mobile, Ala.
- Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, Calif.
- Washington, D.C.
- Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Sarasota/Bradenton, Fla.
- Hilo, Honolulu and Kahului/Wailuku/Maui County, Hawaii
- Blackfoot/Idaho Falls/Rexburg, Idaho; Peoria, Ill.
- Indianapolis, Ind.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Kansas City and Springfield, Mo.
- Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, Ohio
- Allentown/Bethlehem, Harrisburg and Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pa.
- Columbia and Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.
- Provo/Orem and Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
Verizon will be flipping the LTE switches tomorrow on July 19, so if you live in any of the mentioned markets, then I think it’s time to finally by a 4G phone from Verizon. Tell us what do you think about it in the comment box below.