Verizon launching LTE in 33 new markets, coverage expanded in 32 current markets
Just almost a week ago, Verizon Wireless expanded their 4G LTE market through New York and Georgia. According to CNET, Verizon is now planning to launch 4G LTE in 33 new markets, which is an amazing achievement by Verizon, and they now have total of 337 LTE markets, and they are planning to cross 400 by the end of this year. Verizon is also expanding 4G LTE coverage in 32 existing markets. Check out the list below:
- El Dorado/Magnolia and Russellville, Ark.
- New London County, Conn.
- Fort Pierce/Vero Beach and Melbourne/Titusville, Fla.
- Columbus and Rome, Ga.
- Burley, Idaho
- Mattoon, Ill.
- Anderson and Muncie, Ind.
- Manhattan/Junction City and McPherson, Kan.
- Lafayette/New Iberia, La.
- St. Joseph, Mo.
- Bozeman/Livingston, Kalispell and Missoula, Mont.
- Goldsboro/Kinston, Roanoke Rapids and Rocky Mount/Wilson, N.C.
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Meadville and Punxsutawney/DuBois/Clearfield, Pa.
- Orangeburg, S.C.
- Sherman/Denison, Texas
- Cedar City and Logan, Utah
- Rutland/Bennington, Vt.
- Lynchburg and Winchester, Va.
- Bellingham, Wash.
- Beckley, W.Va.
- Mobile, Ala.
- Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, Calif.
- Washington, D.C.
- Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Sarasota/Bradenton, Fla.
- Hilo, Honolulu and Kahului/Wailuku/Maui County, Hawaii
- Blackfoot/Idaho Falls/Rexburg, Idaho; Peoria, Ill.
- Indianapolis, Ind.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Kansas City and Springfield, Mo.
- Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, Ohio
- Allentown/Bethlehem, Harrisburg and Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pa.
- Columbia and Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.
- Provo/Orem and Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
Verizon will be flipping the LTE switches tomorrow on July 19, so if you live in any of the mentioned markets, then I think it’s time to finally by a 4G phone from Verizon. Tell us what do you think about it in the comment box below.
You might also like
You gotta love days like today.Â You come back from a holiday weekend to find all kinds of goodies in the inbox.Â The folks over at the ai.rs blog have
The word from the Cyanogenmod team is that CM7 is in active development right now, but the fact being that they have had the device for three days, there is
Cricket Wireless is throwing a “closeout” sale on select smartphones, including a number of Android devices. Sold with VISA promotion cards, these 3G and 4G models can be had through January 29 at Cricket stores.