HTC Rezound getting ICS tomorrow?

HTC Rezound getting ICS tomorrow?

Well this is a sudden, yet delightful surprise. One of our ninjas has tipped us off about an update that Verizon is apparently rolling out tomorrow to the HTC Rezound. That’s right, the Rezound will be getting some Android 4.0 love in just 24 hours. No other details have been uncovered about the update, so at this point it’s really just a waiting game. If all goes well, Rezound users should be getting a notification in the next few days.

So, who’s excited to finally be getting some Ice Cream Sandwich? Is anyone entirely surprised by this news? Drop a comment below!

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Featured

Moto 360 smartwatch listed at BestBuy

Motorola’s long-awaited smartwatch seems to be close to release. Motorola announced their press event will take place at IFA on September 4th by teasing Moto G, Moto X and Moto

Masqed Crusader a Network Optimization Tool for Root Users

Haven’t picked up a 4G phone yet?  Rooted?  Still looking to get more browsing speed out of your phone?  Masqued Crusader may just be what you looking for!  With one

Samsung rumored to build LTE into next-gen Exynos chipset

Samsung’s much-anticipated Galaxy S III may be the first smartphone to have LTE connectivity built directly into the processor, according to new reports.  Korea Times is advising that Samsung

1. Jay
    July 28, 11:21 Reply

I don’t understand why someone would mess with Rezound users emotions right now. This leak is clearly fake. Whoever made this need to learn how to spell Queue.

2. Russel
    July 28, 13:24 Reply

How stupid can people be if they cant even spell Queue. Seriously stupid and fake…

3. rezound rocks
    July 28, 17:47 Reply

I’m not exited till it hits my phone. So tired of the rumors and delays. This looks like a fake anyway.

4. djkoz78
    July 29, 00:34 Reply

Look every single Android News Blog is reporting that this LEAKED document is for real. Except for Droid-Life.com and it was received from an anonymous source and if you look closely it says you can pull it 6/1 not 8/1 and they misspelled queue. This is a Photoshopped document of the leaked document that 3 days ago Droid-life released. Someone just took that document and Photoshopped it. Please everyone stop saying this is gospel.

• Grnlantern
      July 29, 01:06 Reply

And there is no 0 in front of 7 or 6 like the post above and below it.

5. Alvie Garcia
    July 29, 02:21 Reply

I’ll believe any of this crap until ot hits my phone…Verizon and every other stupid source said it was going to be available sometime in March…how about you stop posting rumors and start with facts

• seeteedub
      July 30, 12:46 Reply

“Never got no ICS” ugh…stay in school Nicole.
      Anyway…no..that info graphic is bogus.

6. Mark Hudson
    July 31, 20:04 Reply

Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with VZW, about an unrelated issue, and have a refurbished Rezound on its way. They would not say anything to me about ICS, but repeatedly insisted that ICS has been slowly rolled out the last 2 months. The female rep who I spoke to originally said that her son loves ICS, but then admitted to me that her son is using a Razr. Oh well, looking like a November update is eminent?