Amazon Mobile app updated with two key features
Amazon has updated their Amazon Mobile application for Android and iOS, adding in a number of features to the shopping title. Available immediately in Google Play and via Amazon Appstore, the app’s key changes include Subscribe & Save (set up automatic delivery of products) and Browse and Shop by Department.
- Subscribe & Save – Amazon’s popular Subscribe & Save program, which offers members extra savings by allowing them to set up automatic delivery for their most frequent purchases, will now be available in the Amazon Mobile app. Customers can use the app to conveniently set up subscriptions and receive additional discounts on thousands of eligible products from batteries to diapers across Amazon’s Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Beauty, Pet Food, Office Supplies, and Home Improvement stores. Customers can also manage existing Subscribe & Save items right from the app. Subscribe & Save benefits include:
- Additional discounts on Amazon’s everyday price
- Free shipping on every Subscribe & Save shipment
- Paying for orders only when shipped, with the option to cancel shipments at any time
- Amazon Mom members can combine Subscribe & Save discounts with their usual Amazon Mom savings, bringing the discount on select diapers and wipes to 20 percent
- Browse and Shop by Department – Amazon Mobile customers will enjoy faster and easier access to product categories with Shop by Department