Hey! You’re going to the Big Android BBQ, right? Of course you are! This year promises to be every bit as fun as the last two years, if not even more.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
The first round of speakers for this year’s festivities has been announced and we’re seriously getting geeked up! If you’re a developer, or prospective developer, you’ll want to grab your ticket as soon as possible.
Big Android BBQ 2012 speakers (so far):
- Matt Abdou
- Smartwatches and Android
- Fernando Fonseca
- Marketing and Branding for Developers
- John F Hancock
- App Engine, Android, In-App Billing: An End-to-end System
- Jonas M Luster
- The Android and The Chef
- Luke Wallace
- Custom UI Controls
- Paul Scherf
- The Android Shell for Programmers
- Putting the Touch on Android: onTouchEvent vs onInterceptTouchEvent
- Andy Dyer
- A taste of Ice Cream Sandwich in a Gingerbread World
- Adam Outler
- Vulnerabilities, Exploits and Closed Source
- Joe Bowser
- Apache Cordova on Android
- Jeremy Meiss
- The Future of Android Development
- XDA – Past , Present & Future
- Mark Murphy
- Making Money at Mobile: 60 Business Models
- Android 4.1: What You Need to Know
- Tha Phlash
- Cyanogen Team Members
[download_link link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigandroidbbq.big_bbq_app” variation=”teal” target=”blank”]Download the Big Android BBQ 2012 app![/download_link]
Order your ticket to the Big Android BBQ for as low as $50 and we’ll see you in Dallas, Texas! Can’t make the trip but wanna get all the swag anyways? There’s a bundle for ya!