AT&T announces $50 LG Escape for September 16
Well, that didn’t take long, did it? Less than a week after it was first leaked, AT&T has officially announced that the LG Escape will join its Android roster on September 16. Priced at a very affordable $50 with two-year service agreement, the Escape runs Android 4.0 and features a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 4GB internal storage, and 5-megapixel auto-focus camera.
The phone offers users 4.3-inches of IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass, and also comes with support for AT&T’s 4G LTE. As is the case with nearly all new Android handsets, the LG Escape features Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and NFC.
- An advanced 5 MP camera with time catch shot, “cheese shutter,” and different shot modes including Normal, HDR, Continuous and Panorama
- Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- AT&T’s 4G LTE Network
- The innovative and convenient QuickMemo™ to create and share personalized memos by writing messages or drawings on screen captures
- A 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- True-to-Life 1080p HD recording
- Long-lasting 2,150mAh battery
- Bluetooth® Version 4.0
- A crisp 4.3” qHD true-color IPS Touch Screen with Gorilla® Glass durability
- Google™ Integration with Google Play, Google Maps™ Navigation and other preloaded Google apps
- Add music and themes to videos and photos with Video Wiz
- Data sharing with Android Beam and NFC Technology
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera and camcorder
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 full-HD
- Zoom up to 4x
- Simultaneous GPS for Enhanced Location Accuracy
You might also like
Over the last three months, all of the major mobile platforms lost share to Google Android. Although still in fourth place, Android increased by four percentage points from February to
Could these be clues as to the next models of Galaxy handsets or tablets for your carrier?
Anyone remember that rumor about HTC’s female-centric experiment codenamed “Bliss?” Well, it seems that another female-based HTC phone has been spotted hanging in a closet, which gives us the hint of