eBay debuts new look, updated Android app
After seventeen years in business eBay has designed itself a new logo. A post on the company’s website outlines the reason for the changes as well as a glimpse into the new direction for the online sales service. Coincidentally, or not, eBay also released an updated version of its Android application yesterday, however it does not feature the new logo. We smell a minor update!
Details for the eBay 2.0 app include the ability to search cars, trucks, and other vehicles with eBay Motors (U.S. only), a more streamlined navigation, more options for My eBay, and support fro additional photos when listing an item.
- Find cars, trucks, motorcycles as well as compatible parts and accessories with the mobile-optimized eBay Motors experience (US only, more countries coming soon)
- Improved My eBay list access
- Simplified navigation throughout the app
- View bidding history on an item
- Add up to 12 photos when listing an item with the app
- Users in Italy and Spain can now list items with the app
- Payment support for Malaysia and Singapore
[download_link link="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebay.mobile" variation="hotpink" target="blank"]Download eBay for Android (Google Play)[/download_link]