Motorola loves to come out with interesting Android powered devices, and this time they launched an Android based desktop known as Motorola HMC3260., but in China. It’s an home entertainment computer featuring 18.5-inch LED touchscreen and it can run all the Android apps and games, you can watch movies and shows on it, and can browse the web as well.
- Freescale i.MX53 ARM Cortex A8 1GHz
- Memory: 1 GB DDR RAM, 4 GB NAND flash memory.
- 18.5-inch LED display (1366×768 @ 60Hz, 16:9 widescreen)
- Android 2.3.4 operating system, customized Android Launcher with rich desktop experience
- TV and video client and integration
At the moment, no words on price and release date, and we also don’t no whether this device will make it to States or not. It’s running on Gingerbread, so don’t expect the latest features of Android in it, though it’s a start of a new trend by Motorola, and now I would like to see the outcome of it as well.
Flop or a hit? Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below about it.