AT&T today announced that they will soon be offering the Sony Xperia TL later this year, timed with the release of the latest James Bond, Skyfall. As a U.S. variant of the recently introduced Xperia T, this is a pretty impressive device, featuring Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.6-inch HD Reality Display, 13-megapixel camera, and dual-core 1.5GHz processor.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
Pricing and exact launch time have not not yet been disclosed, but given the movie’s release is November 9, we’re just a few weeks out. Any guesses on pricing?
Key Specs for Xperia TL:
- 4.6″ HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- 13MP quick launch-fast capture camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery efficiency and fast graphics performance
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Upgradable to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- Available in Black