AT&T today announced that they will soon be offering the Sony Xperia TL later this year, timed with the release of the latest James Bond, Skyfall. As a U.S. variant of the recently introduced Xperia T, this is a pretty impressive device, featuring Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.6-inch HD Reality Display, 13-megapixel camera, and dual-core 1.5GHz processor.
Pricing and exact launch time have not not yet been disclosed, but given the movie’s release is November 9, we’re just a few weeks out. Any guesses on pricing?
Key Specs for Xperia TL:
- 4.6″ HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- 13MP quick launch-fast capture camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery efficiency and fast graphics performance
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Upgradable to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- Available in Black