Rdio pushes out new beta client for Android
Rdio has released a new beta version of its music streaming app/service, dropping it in their Google Group today. Details for the new app include a redesigned UI that more closely mimics their website, remote control features, and a unified listening experience across devices. Keep in mind that this is beta and subject to occasional glitches or eventual changes. For those of you who like to stay on the forefront of apps and help shape them for future users, you can download the build from http://db.tt/0GOjmG7a
- Unified Player
- What you are listening to on web or mobile is synced across all instances of Rdio.
- Remote Control
- Control the currently playing Rdio instance from the app.
- Be controlled by remote Rdio instances.
- Play Later
- Add/remove items to your play later queue on web or mobile and they show up everywhere.
- New Design
- Slide-out side navigation is accessible throughout the app.
- White Design
Via The Verge
You might also like
Google I/O is less than a month away and things are getting pretty hot around here. Google will be introducing a lot of stuff related to Android, one of them
While most of us are out there talking ICS (Android 4.0), we forget about some of the users who still haven’t seen some older updates. To drive the point
Despite Google saying that the recently announced Android 5.0 Lollipop will be coming to the Nexus 5, 7, 10 and Google Play edition devices in the coming weeks, it seems that