Rdio pushes out new beta client for Android
Rdio has released a new beta version of its music streaming app/service, dropping it in their Google Group today. Details for the new app include a redesigned UI that more closely mimics their website, remote control features, and a unified listening experience across devices. Keep in mind that this is beta and subject to occasional glitches or eventual changes. For those of you who like to stay on the forefront of apps and help shape them for future users, you can download the build from http://db.tt/0GOjmG7a
- Unified Player
- What you are listening to on web or mobile is synced across all instances of Rdio.
- Remote Control
- Control the currently playing Rdio instance from the app.
- Be controlled by remote Rdio instances.
- Play Later
- Add/remove items to your play later queue on web or mobile and they show up everywhere.
- New Design
- Slide-out side navigation is accessible throughout the app.
- White Design
Via The Verge
You might also like
Mozilla’s popular web client Firefox has come to Android in beta form. Formerly known as Fennec, the browser has been through a ton of updates and fixes over the last few weeks. If you’re looking to replace the stock internet app on your Android phone, you might enjoy Firefox 4 Beta .
Google is looking at making some changes to the way they handle finances in the Play Store. According to emails sent to developers, payouts are shifting from two days after the
An upcoming HTC Desire Eye smartphone will soon be introduced with a pair of 13-megapixel cameras, says Twitter source @uplinks. Reportedly, the phone will boast a wide angle f2.0 13-megapixel