Sprint introduces Active Senior ID pack for Android handsets
Sprint, in an attempt to get an Android in the hands of every grandparent in the country, has released a new ID Pack aimed at seniors. OK, so maybe it’s not part of some massively ambitious initiative, but it’s still a great way of putting relevant and helpful apps and services in front of senior citizens. As is the case with other bundles of its kind, the Active Senior ID Pack is a collection of apps, widgets, and other services centered around a common theme.
Applications in the Active Senior ID pack bundle allow seniors to:
- Listen to their favorite music with Slacker Radio or audio books with Audible.
- Always have important information at their fingertips from AARP, WebMD, USA Today, Yahoo Finance, Accuweather and Stock Quote.
- Never forget to take important medications on time with MedsTimer.
- Put safety first with Fall Detector and ICE (In Case of Emergency).
- Receive word-for-word captions of everything said to them on mobile phone calls with Wireless CapTel® by Sprint®.
- Keep entertained and socialize with Crossword Light and Senior Match.
- Stay in touch with family and friends with Flickr and Facebook.
You might also like
Sprint today turned on 4G LTE service in 34 more markets, featuring an enhanced customer experience that provides faster data speeds in more places where customers want it. Sprint already offers
T-Mobile filled in the final blank for the myTouch 4G Slide today in announcing its launch date. As Phone Scoop tells us, the digital camera-centric Android phone will arrive on
If you manage any Facebook pages, then you’re probably aware of the lack of page support for mobile. Now, Faccebook has released their own Page Manager app to handle this