Dynaflo Liquid-Armor review
Take a look at the phone or tablet of yours and be honest with yourself. It’s smudged or dirty, isn’t it? OK, so maybe not right now, but at some point today it is going to get a little greasy or pick up some fingerprints. That’s quite alright, though, as there’s a few options at your disposal, one of which doesn’t involve spit.
One such option that we recommend checking out is Dynaflo’s Liquid-Armor screen protector and dust repellant. It’s essentially nothing more complicated than a spray and a cloth but it’s got some sort of magic beans or something inside. Not only does the spray help clean your phone or tablet screen, but it also leaves a nice layer of protection to keep it from getting dirty anytime soon. Further, you can also use the formula on your gaming controllers, cameras, and other electronics.
According to the company’s own product description, Liquid Armor is designed to replace those film screen protectors. As you can see from the video above, it’s allegedly strong enough to withstand scuffs and scratches from the stuff in your pocket or purse, including keys, pens, and coins. In our moderate testing we were pleased with the results, but stopped short of a drawing across the display with a nail or anything silly. Our overall consensus was that this was more than enough to protect against the little stuff that goes in your pocket. That said, this is not to be construed as any sort of guarantee on our part.
- Specially designed with an antistatic, dust repellant and weather-resistant formula to keep device protected in most conditions
- Preserves screen sensitivity and vividness of display with a high gloss finish despite normal wear-and-tear
- Unlike plastic film protectors, Liquid-Armor guarantees it will remain bubble-free
- Uses Nanotechnology for protective molecular structure and density so even the smallest particles slide off screen
- Liquid-Armor can be used on all devices with a glass screen including all smart phones, tablets, gaming consoles, cameras and more.
What we liked:
- One spray is all you need for a phone screen, two pumps per tablet.
- Odor free
- The included 8″ cloth is perfect companion for spray
Room for improvement:
No need for much more than a few sprays to last you a year or two. The full-sized bottle is a little bit of an overkill. With that in mind, we noticed that Dynaflo also offers disposal, single-serving wipes. Read the reviews on Amazon and other outlets and proceed as you see fit.
Where to Buy:
As is the case with just about everything we review here, you can find a lower price on Amazon than through the manufacturer website. The kit we tested retails for around $25 however Amazon is currently offering the same thing for less than $20.
You might also like
In the market for a new smartphone or tablet accessory for your beloved Android? Fortunately for you, there are a number of companies who provide a portfolio of wonderful products
Up for review today is the RAVPower Element 7800mAh Portable Charger and my first impression of the camouflage device was “meh”. I have only seen a handful of portable chargers
What happens when you combine the noise-cancelling capabilities of the Phiaton PS 20 NC earphones with the Bluetooth capabilities of the Phiaton PS 20 BT? You get the delicious chocolate