Hardware details, pictures confirm Samsung Nexus 10
With but a few days left to go before Google takes to the stage to unveil some new Android goodies, it stands to reason that we’d get a decent last-minute leak. That’s exactly the case here today as Brief Mobile has scored a gallery of more than one dozen images for the Samsung Nexus 10. What’s more, their source has also provided them with a seemingly full list of hardware specifications.
As it appears, we’re looking a pretty impressive tablet with some cutting-edge specs. We’d heard this would be a “super” tablet and, based on these details, we’re inclined to agree that this is the proper adjective.
Hit the break for a breakdown of hardware and software features in the Nexus 10, as well as some photos!
- Samsung Exynos 5250 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- Dual-core Cortex-A15 Mali-T604 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (other options possible)
- 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display
- 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
- 298.9 pixels-per-inch
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
- LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual speakers located on front of device
Additional details for the Nexus 10 are also said to include the following:
- Will launch with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Android API Level 17 titled “JVP15I.”
- Fingerprint: “google/mantaray/manta:4.2/JVP15I/508255:user/release-keys.”
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is a minor update to the existing Jelly Bean
- No microSD card slot
- The back feels like brushed aluminum with rubber coated edges, “extremely light and thin”
- New gallery application
- Multi-user accounts are in Android 4.2
- Camera has been updated and features slide-to-activate menu
- Quick settings can be accessed from top bar
Be sure to hit up Brief Mobile for all the other details, especially if new stuff comes in!
You might also like
Facebook announced on Thursday that a new Beta Testers program has opened up for any and all Android users. If you’re the type of person who likes to get involved
The string of rapid-fire HTC leaks continues today as new details for the HTC One X+ have landed online. According to XDA Developer @Football4PDA the forthcoming device will run Android 4.1