Hardware details, pictures confirm Samsung Nexus 10
With but a few days left to go before Google takes to the stage to unveil some new Android goodies, it stands to reason that we’d get a decent last-minute leak. That’s exactly the case here today as Brief Mobile has scored a gallery of more than one dozen images for the Samsung Nexus 10. What’s more, their source has also provided them with a seemingly full list of hardware specifications.
As it appears, we’re looking a pretty impressive tablet with some cutting-edge specs. We’d heard this would be a “super” tablet and, based on these details, we’re inclined to agree that this is the proper adjective.
Hit the break for a breakdown of hardware and software features in the Nexus 10, as well as some photos!
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Samsung Exynos 5250 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- Dual-core Cortex-A15 Mali-T604 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (other options possible)
- 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display
- 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
- 298.9 pixels-per-inch
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
- LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual speakers located on front of device
Additional details for the Nexus 10 are also said to include the following:
- Will launch with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Android API Level 17 titled “JVP15I.”
- Fingerprint: “google/mantaray/manta:4.2/JVP15I/508255:user/release-keys.”
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is a minor update to the existing Jelly Bean
- No microSD card slot
- The back feels like brushed aluminum with rubber coated edges, “extremely light and thin”
- New gallery application
- Multi-user accounts are in Android 4.2
- Camera has been updated and features slide-to-activate menu
- Quick settings can be accessed from top bar
Be sure to hit up Brief Mobile for all the other details, especially if new stuff comes in!