Zombie Driver comes to Android; win one of two free Nexus 7 tablets!
Get ready for another awesome game, kiddos, Zombie Driver has driver has been loosed upon Android! Available today in Google Play and TegraZone, the top-down driver is a full-on version that was so popular on PC and consoles.
Everything you remember from the original is here including bosses, missions, and game modes. What makes it great for Android, though, is the fact that it also includes controller, touch, and keyboard support and even plugs into TV’s through HDMI. Because it’s built with Tegra 3 processors in mind, Zombie Driver includes “even more realistic physics simulation, rich textures, massive amounts of zombie carnage and unprecedented destruction effects”. Totally worth the $6.99 price tag, yo.
Read on to learn more details about Zombie Driver and for instructions on how you can win a Tegra 3-powered Nexus 7 tablet.
Zombie Driver HD features:
- Epic story campaign with 31 diverse missions featuring boss fights, night missions, special vehicles and more…
- Blood Race mode with 30 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
- Race: classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies
- Eliminator: take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out
- Endurance: there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time
- Survive endless zombie waves on 7 twisted slaughter arenas
- Drive 13 insane zombie killing machines including a school bus, a fire truck, a bulldozer or even a tank
- 9 different upgrades, which can transform an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- Vehicle mounted weapons including miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features
- Dynamic combo system with tricks to help fight off the hordes of zombies
- PhysX by NVIDIA
Win one of two free Asus Nexus 7 (16GB) tablets from AndroidGuys and NVIDIA!
Because they’re a bunch of awesome folks, the NVIDIA Tegra team have given us a pair of 16GB Nexus 7 tablets to give away. And, seeing as we’re not the sort of guys to make things difficult on everyone, we’re going to make it super easy to enter yourself.
- Leave a comment on this post between now and Sunday, November 4 (11:59PM EST). It does’t have to be anything difficult or overly wordy – maybe just a nice message about AndroidGuys or NVIDIA. Multiple comments will be disregarded… and we have a way to know if you’re abusing things.
- Tweet “@AndroidGuys @NVIDIATegra are giving out a pair of Nexus 7 tablets and I’m gonna win one! #AGhalloween” between now and Sunday, November 4 (11:59PM EST). Tweet as often as you’d like!
We’ll be pulling the winner’s names and sharing them on Monday so be sure to check back on November 5.
Fine print: We know this will anger a good number of you but we have to keep this limited to folks living in the United States.
You might also like
New figures published few days ago from AdMob told us few things about ourselves. They told us that we are males, aged between 25 and 34 and we prefer not
On February 10th, Google made a post on its Drive blog about online safety in relation to Safer Internet Day. It hopes that users of the service will take a
The Skype blog put a post up yesterday, notifying readers and followers of a new version of their Android application. Released today, v2.5 adds support for video chat on an