Amazon offering limited time savings on select Verizon smartphones
Amazon isn’t going to wait around for Black Friday, at least as it pertains to Android handsets over at Verizon. The online retailer just pinged our inbox with a list of devices discounted, some as low as one penny with a two-year service plan. Keep in mind that these are for new subscribers only.
Sales for New Customers:
- RAZR MAXX: $0.01 (currently $49.99)
- RAZR M: $0.01 (currently $79.99)
- Galaxy S III (16GB): $79.99 (currently $149.99)
- Galaxy S III (32GB): 129.99 (currently $199.99)
- HTC Rezound: $0.01 (currently $99.99)
Existing users can take advantage of a penny sale of their own, however, as the Droid Razr 4G can be had for a shiny Lincoln.