Amazon has released a new Android app that offers a more photography-based view of its cloud storage services. It’s called Amazon Cloud Drive Photos, it’s free to use, and it offers 5GB of storage for photos. Users can upload, view, backup, and share photos and photo …
What we liked: Its budget-friendly price and software touches make this a great option for first-time smartphone buyers. Room for Improvement: The overall design is thicker and more chunky than others and its keyboard proves to be difficult on occasion. Might have tough time against …
We’re a week away from seeing the release of Angry Birds Star Wars so it makes sense that we’d get more footage of the upcoming title. Between yesterday and today we have a pair of new videos to share with you guys. Hit the break …
AT&T and T-Mobile have paired up to help combat thefts of smartphone by adding their list of IMEIs to a national database. Initially announced back in April, this joint and voluntary effort will also see help from Verizon and Sprint and is backed by the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?