DEAD TRIGGER gets Christmas update
The game DEAD TRIGGER has received a special update for the holidays. Notable things in the update include:
- How many waves you can defeat in the new NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS ARENA?
- Prepare for an encounter with ZANTA, a new Christmas Boss!
- Try out the new GRENADE LAUNCHER…you’ll love it!
- Equip yourself well and shoot your way through the NEW STORY MISSIONS!
- New special PRICE OFFERS on weapons!
- Train your brain! Solve the underground puzzle and WIN a DEAD TRIGGER T-SHIRT!
- The Mini-Mortar has been improved to be more deadly
- Memory optimizations for low-end devices
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Be sure and hit the download link below for free, and check after the break for the full press release.
Madfinger Games Gifts DEAD TRIGGER Lovers with a Christmas Update
Brno, Czech Republic – December 17, 2012 – Ho ho ho! Christmas is coming and with it, a gift from Madfinger Games! DEAD TRIGGER gets a huge update. A new arena, a scary boss, additional story missions, lots of new of game content, and a chance to win an original DEAD TRIGGER T-Shirt!
What’s new in DEAD TRIGGER Merry Christmas update?
* How many waves you can defeat in the new NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS ARENA?
* Prepare for an encounter with ZANTA, a new Christmas Boss!
* Try out the new GRENADE LAUNCHER…you’ll love it!
* Equip yourself well and shoot your way through the NEW STORY MISSIONS!
* New special PRICE OFFERS on weapons!
* Train your brain! Solve the underground puzzle and WIN a DEAD TRIGGER T-SHIRT!
* The Mini-Mortar has been improved to be more deadly
* Memory optimizations for low-end devices
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Moreover, DEAD TRIGGER has been selected for inclusion in App Store Best of 2012! Chosen by the App Store Editorial team, this feature promotes the year’s best apps for iOS customers to explore and download. To celebrate this win, DEAD TRIGGER players can enjoy double quantity free Gold with Tapjoy’s Free gold offers from December 21th. This special limited offer ends on December 28th.
DEAD TRIGGER is available free on the App Store and Google Play. With outstanding next-generation graphics and user-friendly gameplay on mobile devices, Madfinger Games has created an amazing handheld experience. DEAD TRIGGER takes place in an alternate reality version of 2012 where modern civilization is on the brink of collapse and hordes of undead flesh-eaters now roam the Earth.
You might also like
According to a report released by the IDC this week, researchers estimate that tablet shipments will grow 59 percent this year to 229.3 million units. (That’s higher than its estimate
As companies like HTC and Samsung continue to push Android forward with high-end device like the EVO 4G and Samsung Galaxy S, other handset makers are reacting with their own
Looking to scoop up one of the hottest and niftiest gadgets of 2013? Of course you are. At only $35, the Chromecast is already a bargain. Shave the price by