iRig Recorder to be available for Android by the end of January
IK Multimedia, a big name in the world of music technology, they finally decided to show some care to Android. They announced today that the iRig Recorder for Android will be available by the end of January. It is one of the best apps for recording purposes, allows you to record on the go, edit it and a lot of other things, thanks to the impressive and versatile software. Along with iRig’s hardware like the 3.5mm compatible microphones and a 3.5mm-to-XLR conversion dongle, it takes the recording experience to the next level.
If you are a musician or a a journalist, then I am sure this is something you must be looking for. The full version will be available for $4.99 with the waveform editor and the volume optimizer. Check out the features:
- No set up required – just launch the app and hit record
- Auto record feature – the recording immediately starts as soon as the app is launched to catch the moment
- No recording time limit – the recording time is determined by the available space on your device
- Recordings are automatically grouped by recording date and tagged with geo location info for quick locating
- Extremely easy to use – simple editing lets you cut and crop your recordings
- Non-destructive editing – the original recording file is always kept as a backup
- Export your files in OGG compressed format and WAV uncompressed format
- Files can be sent via E-Mail, FTP upload, Bluetooth, copying from the phone via USB cables or from SD card or shared and stored via apps installed on the device
- High-quality audio processors automatically optimize levels and tone
Are you planning to get this for your Android phone? Tell us about it in the comment box below.