Samsung will reportedly introduce Galaxy Note 8.0 at Mobile World Congress
Samsung will introduce the Galaxy Note 8.0 at next month’s Mobile World Congress, according to SamMobile. Reportedly, there will be two versions of the device (3G and Wi-Fi) with both running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
The model numbers for the two are said to be GT-N5100 and GT-N5110, both of which have seen their share of leaks and rumors over the last few months. Hardware details suggest the Note 8.0 will not be super-powerful but that it could be a rival experience to Apple’s iPad Mini.
Alleged details for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0:
- Code name: Kona
- Android: version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name: GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Product codes: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- Display: 8.0”1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK)
- Camera 1.3 megapixel (FRONT)
- RAM + Storage: 2GB (RAM) + 16/32GB (optional) + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
You might also like
Yep, it’s that day of the year where you have to be careful with what you read and even more careful of what you believe? Why? Because companies and websites
Smartphones | FindTheBest Motorola Nexus 6 LG G3 OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) Dimensions: Weight: 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm (6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in.)
A mid-range take on the HTC One flagship experience, the HTC “M4“, has been tossing about the rumor mill for a few months. Once reported to be an HTC First