LG Optimus G Pro announced for Japan
Just a few short days after hitting our collective radars, the LG Optimus G Pro has been officially announced. As expected NTT DoCoMo is the first carrier to offer the smartphone, having listed it with nearly one dozen other devices in the middle of our (U.S.) night.
Specifications are right on track with what we expected and include the following:
- 5.0-inch (1,080 x 1,920 pixel resolution) Full HD; TFT LCD
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- APQ8064 1.7 GHz Quad Core processor
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE
- 13.1-megapixel camera (rear)
- 2.4-megapixel camera (front)
- One-Seg terrestrial digital broadcasting
- V-High Multimedia Broadcasting Services (NOTTV™)
The LG Optimus G Pro is expected in early April 2013 so we may expect to see some more noise around this at Mobile World Congress. Hopefully we get to see this one come stateside in the next few months.