Fox Digital Entertainment begins hyping Alien Vs. Predator: Evolutions
Fox Digital Entertainment has started up the hype machine for the latest release in the ongoing saga of Alien Vs. Predator. The game, Alien vs. Predator: EVOLUTION (AVP: EVOLUTION), is developed by Angry Mob Games (Muffin Knight, Predators) and looks to raise the bar in terms of visually stunning and flashy mobile games.
Using the Unity Engine, AVP:E is 3rd person action-shooter/melee combat title, that lets plays choose either the Alien or Predator. Immerse story? Check. Vicious battles? Check. Upgradeable weapons, armor and abilities? Check, check, check.
- Play as an Alien & Predator: Two distinctive gaming experiences, incorporating unique characters with numerous abilities
- Rich Sci-Fi Universe: A gripping campaign draws players deeper into the world of AVP: EVOLUTION
- 5 Unique Environments: Kill or be killed as you advance through the Temple Arena, the Marine Base, the Alien Hive, and more!
- A Proven Developer: Angry Mob Games has a proven track record developing popular titles like Guerrilla Bob, Muffin Knight and PREDATORS
- Upgradeable Characters: Create your own ultimate killing machine with character upgrades and enhanced abilities
- Unity Graphics Engine: Rich detail, advanced character models and distinctive lighting makes AVP: EVOLUTION a showcase title for new iOS & Android phones & tablets
Unfortunately, we have no idea as to when this game will arrive as the press release only mentions Q1 2013. That said, we’ll be watching for more details in the coming weeks.
You might also like
Donut may not be available for the T-Mobile G1. Then again, it may.
ZTE today announced a 5.7-inch Android smartphone for launch in the second quarter of 2013. Called the Grand Memo, it’s an all around large and powerful experience with a 720p
If you’re a member of the beta group for Swiftkey then you likely already know this next bit of news – a new version of Swiftkey X is out and