Fox Digital Entertainment begins hyping Alien Vs. Predator: Evolutions
Fox Digital Entertainment has started up the hype machine for the latest release in the ongoing saga of Alien Vs. Predator. The game, Alien vs. Predator: EVOLUTION (AVP: EVOLUTION), is developed by Angry Mob Games (Muffin Knight, Predators) and looks to raise the bar in terms of visually stunning and flashy mobile games.
Using the Unity Engine, AVP:E is 3rd person action-shooter/melee combat title, that lets plays choose either the Alien or Predator. Immerse story? Check. Vicious battles? Check. Upgradeable weapons, armor and abilities? Check, check, check.
- Play as an Alien & Predator: Two distinctive gaming experiences, incorporating unique characters with numerous abilities
- Rich Sci-Fi Universe: A gripping campaign draws players deeper into the world of AVP: EVOLUTION
- 5 Unique Environments: Kill or be killed as you advance through the Temple Arena, the Marine Base, the Alien Hive, and more!
- A Proven Developer: Angry Mob Games has a proven track record developing popular titles like Guerrilla Bob, Muffin Knight and PREDATORS
- Upgradeable Characters: Create your own ultimate killing machine with character upgrades and enhanced abilities
- Unity Graphics Engine: Rich detail, advanced character models and distinctive lighting makes AVP: EVOLUTION a showcase title for new iOS & Android phones & tablets
Unfortunately, we have no idea as to when this game will arrive as the press release only mentions Q1 2013. That said, we’ll be watching for more details in the coming weeks.
You might also like
The Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note are set to soon bolster the Android lineup for the nation’s fourth largest carrier.
Motorola’s Moto X launched with a price tag of $199 on a 2-year agreement for a 16GB model, and $249 for the 32GB model. Both of those prices include the
Sprint and LG on Thursday announced the upcoming availability of the LG G Pad F 7.0 tablet. Powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop, the 7-inch tablet boasts 8GB internal storage with