Product Highlight: SEIDIO VITREO for Samsung Galaxy S III
Forget plastic screen protectors…
Seidio’s new tempered glass screen protector, the VITREO, is the ultimate product to safeguard the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Stamped with a 9H hardness rating- you can be confident your screen won’t get scratched. Tapered edges provide a sleek look and bolsters durability.
Tapered edges add durability and visual appeal; VITREO is shatterproof and reduces fingerprints
- Specially process tempered glass stamped with 9H hardness rating to safeguard devices from heavy duty scratches and abrasions
- Tapered (rounded) edges provide a sleek, enhanced profile on the device while reinforcing critical points of impact that bolsters durability
- Strong silicon adhesive for easy installation without bubbling or lifting
- Adds only .55mm to the device making it lightweight and portable
- Oleophobic coating prevents fingerprints and smudges
You might also like
Background processes have their place on Android, and the fact that they are possible gives Android more flexibility than some of the alternatives. There can be too much of a good thing, though — learn more in today’s episode of Building ‘Droids!
APPTEASERS is a collection of apps and games that are new to Android, recently updated, discounted, etc. Whatever the case, we think they’re worth exploring and are willing to bet that many
Let’s all give Samsung an A for effort so far on their “after-sale” support of the Galaxy SII. Last week we saw official Android v4.0 drop and, as unusual at it