Product Highlight: SEIDIO VITREO for Samsung Galaxy S III
Forget plastic screen protectors…
Seidio’s new tempered glass screen protector, the VITREO, is the ultimate product to safeguard the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Stamped with a 9H hardness rating- you can be confident your screen won’t get scratched. Tapered edges provide a sleek look and bolsters durability.
Tapered edges add durability and visual appeal; VITREO is shatterproof and reduces fingerprints
- Specially process tempered glass stamped with 9H hardness rating to safeguard devices from heavy duty scratches and abrasions
- Tapered (rounded) edges provide a sleek, enhanced profile on the device while reinforcing critical points of impact that bolsters durability
- Strong silicon adhesive for easy installation without bubbling or lifting
- Adds only .55mm to the device making it lightweight and portable
- Oleophobic coating prevents fingerprints and smudges
You might also like
FuzeBox, a company who specializes in mobile collaboration, has released a significant update to their Fuze Meeting. With this release, Android 2.2+ smart phones and 3.0 tablets can become virtual
Earlier this month we’ve seen leaked specifications of NVIDIA’s Shield tablet. Those specs were nothing to scoff at, Tegra K1 chip, a 7.9″ 2048×1536 display and 2GB of RAM all