Amazon offering drastically discounted Galaxy S 3, Galaxy Note 2

Amazon offering drastically discounted Galaxy S 3, Galaxy Note 2

galaxy_s3_cropped

Amazon Wireless is offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 for as low as one penny, starting today. We know it’s not the hot new phone being unveiled later tonight, but, on the other hand, it’s a mere penny! Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is also being sold for much lower prices for a pair of carriers.

So, if you’re the type of person who doesn’t have to own the latest and greatest, you could do much worse than pick up either of these Samsung smartphones.

Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6602 posts

SnipSnap hopes to change the coupon game with Android app

After seven months of development and a bit of beta testing, SnipSnap today announced that the Android version of its coupon application has arrived. If you’ve not heard of

Samsung Illusion Spied on on Flickr, Announcement Coming Soon?

The unannounced Samsung Illusion has been spied online, although not in the blurry “in the wild” manner that we typically see.  No, this is a high quality, promotion-ready Flickr image of the

AT&T Roadmap Leaked, Android Goodies Inside

It looks like the guys over at PocketNow have gotten their hands on AT&T’s roadmap for the rest of 2011. Of course, nothing is confirmed, and this could very well be

1. Quryous
    March 14, 14:58 Reply

Note 2 still too expensive, and should not be limited to only NEW customers.

THAT is insulting to existing customers.

• rakuwoman
        March 15, 20:28 Reply

My husband got me the Note 2 for my birthday the 1st of the year; while I hate that it cost $299 w/verizon at that time, I love it. Much better than my old palm pre which was free. I feel it is well worth it

2. Amo
    March 16, 20:44 Reply

Is this a joke? taking 50 dollars of a phone ON CONTRACT makes it an incredibly redundant discount. Americans have it so bad. In the UK phones are ‘free’ on contract and even then they no longer have the nerve to call it ‘free’. They say ‘On contract’.

3. BigPimpinAZ
    March 17, 15:51 Reply

Where exactly is the $69.99 Note II? Someone can’t edit the article after two three days to get the right price listed? None of the links take you to a Note II for that price. All prices are $649.99.

4. Pace
    March 26, 07:42 Reply

says s3 verizon with continued plan is $99 on amazon for me. where is the 0.01 deal?

5. jpswain
    August 09, 11:10 Reply

No contract at T- Mobile. Th Note 2 is an expensive phone, about as much as a good laptop computer. I’ve got a Note 2 with T-Mobile, love the phone and the straight forward pricing program. I’m going to get the Note 3 just as soon as it hits the street and hand the Note 2 to my son, who’s chomping at the bit. I highly recommend everyone check out T-Mobile before they get roped into another 2 years with any other carrier. T-Mobile has made adjustments to my account without a haggle. Get the “all you can eat plan” for $50, that’s unlimited talk, text, data, and tethering, add $20 for unlimited high speed data. Add a 2nd line for $30 per month, Add lines 3, 4 and 5 for $10 each per month, they all include the “all you can eat plan” as I call it. So, re-cap, 5 lines on a family plan is $ 50+30+10+10+10 = $110 for 5 lines, unlimited talk, text, and data for entire family, NO CONTRACT. I’m not a paid shill, just a happy customer.