The HTC One, available for pre-order right now, is one of the best Android devices available. Highly appreciated by reviewers and critics alike, HTC introduced the developer edition of the HTC One. In a nutshell, it’s everything HTC One is but with an unlocked SIM and bootloader.
Specs of the HTC One Developer Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- SIM and bootloader unlocked
- Open APIs for Bluetooth Low Energy, Infrared, and more
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- Two dual-membrane microphones for recording
- Multiple frequency compatibility:
- HSPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz (US)
“With the HTC One Developer Edition you have a modern platform to build and test your apps” says HTC. It will be available in limited quantities, it will cost $649 only and will be available in US only. It will be released when the HTC One will land in USA.
Are you a developer or fan of unlocked devices? Tell us if you are planning to grab the HTC One Developer Edition and why. Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.