Back at the MWC, LG introduced a pair of new Optimus F5 smartphones, one of them the LG Optimus F7. In brief, it’s a mid-end Android powered phone with a good set of specs. Tech blog 9to5Google is claiming that Boost Mobile will be launching this smartphone as a ‘popular addition’ to its portfolio as one of the prepaid carriers LTE devices.
- 4.7-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) True HD IPS display at 312ppi
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processr
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions – 131.7 x 68.2 x 9.6mm
- 8MP autofocus camera and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory,32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 2540 mAh battery battery
As of now, we do not know when the Optimus F7 is expected nor what the price might be.
Are you a Boost Mobile customer? If yes then tell us are you looking forward to it? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.