LG Optimus F7 making its way to Boost Mobile LTE lineup?
Back at the MWC, LG introduced a pair of new Optimus F5 smartphones, one of them the LG Optimus F7. In brief, it’s a mid-end Android powered phone with a good set of specs. Tech blog 9to5Google is claiming that Boost Mobile will be launching this smartphone as a ‘popular addition’ to its portfolio as one of the prepaid carriers LTE devices.
- 4.7-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) True HD IPS display at 312ppi
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processr
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions – 131.7 x 68.2 x 9.6mm
- 8MP autofocus camera and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory,32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 2540 mAh battery battery
As of now, we do not know when the Optimus F7 is expected nor what the price might be.
Are you a Boost Mobile customer? If yes then tell us are you looking forward to it? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
You might also like
The FCC has done it again! This time they’ve leaked a few pictures of the Archos 32 device. Judging by the pictures, it has what appears to be touch-sensitive buttons
The recently leaked HTC Runnymede looks to be picking up a more proper name whenever it is ultimately announced. (Really, who wants a phone named after a water-meadow just outside