LG Optimus F7 making its way to Boost Mobile LTE lineup?
Back at the MWC, LG introduced a pair of new Optimus F5 smartphones, one of them the LG Optimus F7. In brief, it’s a mid-end Android powered phone with a good set of specs. Tech blog 9to5Google is claiming that Boost Mobile will be launching this smartphone as a ‘popular addition’ to its portfolio as one of the prepaid carriers LTE devices.
- 4.7-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) True HD IPS display at 312ppi
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processr
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions – 131.7 x 68.2 x 9.6mm
- 8MP autofocus camera and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory,32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 2540 mAh battery battery
As of now, we do not know when the Optimus F7 is expected nor what the price might be.
Are you a Boost Mobile customer? If yes then tell us are you looking forward to it? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
You might also like
Google I/O is Google’s biggest event of the year. There are many of you who will want to check out Google’s keynote and probably some other stuff that will be
We have some great news available for our friends up North, in regards to availability of the Sony Smartwatch 3. Anyone who lives in Canada, you can now purchase the
Samsung Galaxy Note II was officially unveiled by Samsung a few weeks ago – a device a lot of people are looking forward to. It’s confirmed that both AT&T and Verizon will launch