Verizon lays out device payment plan details
Verizon Wireless officially began their payment plan option yesterday, giving customers the ability to purchase and activate service on a full retail priced device and pay for it in monthly installments. If you have been wondering what the specifics are, Verizon let us know today on their blog:
- Full retail priced smartphone or tablet eligibility price must be a minimum of $349.99.
- Pay for the full retail priced smartphone or tablet in 12 payments.
- Finance charge of $24, which is just $2 per installment.
- Device Payment Plan customers can take advantage of Share Everything pricing and data sharing.
- First payment, including $2 finance charge, due at time of purchase. Your next payment will appear on your next Verizon Wireless bill.
- Feel free to pay off the full balance of your new full retail priced smartphone or tablet anytime you want.
- Maximum of two open Installment Plans per customer, subject to credit approval.
- $1000 combined Installment Plan balance limit per customer.
Let us know, is this option for you?
Source: Verizon Wireless
You might also like
Today, PapayaMobile and Kiloo announced their worldwide partnership. PapayaMobile is a social networking platform for Android and iOS games. Kiloo is an award-winning game development company. With the partnership, they have announced the release of their hit iOS game, Frisbee Forever to debut on Android.
We have some great news available for our friends up North, in regards to availability of the Sony Smartwatch 3. Anyone who lives in Canada, you can now purchase the