Verizon lays out device payment plan details
Verizon Wireless officially began their payment plan option yesterday, giving customers the ability to purchase and activate service on a full retail priced device and pay for it in monthly installments. If you have been wondering what the specifics are, Verizon let us know today on their blog:
- Full retail priced smartphone or tablet eligibility price must be a minimum of $349.99.
- Pay for the full retail priced smartphone or tablet in 12 payments.
- Finance charge of $24, which is just $2 per installment.
- Device Payment Plan customers can take advantage of Share Everything pricing and data sharing.
- First payment, including $2 finance charge, due at time of purchase. Your next payment will appear on your next Verizon Wireless bill.
- Feel free to pay off the full balance of your new full retail priced smartphone or tablet anytime you want.
- Maximum of two open Installment Plans per customer, subject to credit approval.
- $1000 combined Installment Plan balance limit per customer.
Let us know, is this option for you?
Source: Verizon Wireless
You might also like
As more number of Flickr users migrate to their mobile devices, Flickr is revamping its plans to launch a full-fledged mobile app that allows users to share videos right from
Ever get the urge to break out a mace or an axe to take on a seemingly endless bunch of monsters? Maybe you get the itch to summon ice ,