PopCap Games intros Bejewled Blitz for Android
PopCap Games and Electronic Arts yesterday announced their latest mobile game, Bejeweled Blitz for Android devices. Available as a free game in the Google Play Store, it’s everything you know and love in the classic match-three game, and more.
As part of the launch, all players will receive 100,000 coins just for downloading and getting started. What’s more, there are a number of Android-exclusive features to be found.
Exclusive Android-Only Features:
- 100,000 coins provided upon download
- Free Rare Gems – use the Phoenix Prism, Kanga Ruby, Moonstone, and other ultra-powerful gems to send your score skyward
- Android-exclusive Rare Gem coming soon
- Boost your performance further using up to three of six boosts in any combination
- Create special Flame, Lightning and Hypercube gems to destroy more gems faster
- Daily Spin feature lets players try their luck to win bonus coins every day
- Tutorial to help get new players moving up their leaderboards quickly
[download_link link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.BejeweledBlitz_na” variation=”hotpink” target=”blank”]Download Bejeweled Blitz (Google Play)[/download_link]
You might also like
If you’re a Droid X owner pining for some Gingerbread and haven’t availed yourself of the recent leaked builds, it looks like your wait may soon be over: Android 2.3
Motorola on Friday announced that Walnut, Teak and Ebony finishes will soon be available for customers looking to create a Moto X. Set to arrive on January 21, the three colors
Time for your daily dose of deals. If anyone has not pounced on previous opportunities to own a new DROID branded Android device, now is the time.