PopCap Games intros Bejewled Blitz for Android
PopCap Games and Electronic Arts yesterday announced their latest mobile game, Bejeweled Blitz for Android devices. Available as a free game in the Google Play Store, it’s everything you know and love in the classic match-three game, and more.
As part of the launch, all players will receive 100,000 coins just for downloading and getting started. What’s more, there are a number of Android-exclusive features to be found.
Exclusive Android-Only Features:
- 100,000 coins provided upon download
- Free Rare Gems – use the Phoenix Prism, Kanga Ruby, Moonstone, and other ultra-powerful gems to send your score skyward
- Android-exclusive Rare Gem coming soon
- Boost your performance further using up to three of six boosts in any combination
- Create special Flame, Lightning and Hypercube gems to destroy more gems faster
- Daily Spin feature lets players try their luck to win bonus coins every day
- Tutorial to help get new players moving up their leaderboards quickly
[download_link link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.BejeweledBlitz_na” variation=”hotpink” target=”blank”]Download Bejeweled Blitz (Google Play)[/download_link]
You might also like
Samsung is said to be considering the business feasibility behind creating televisions with Android. The Korean manufacturer already moves more units than anyone in the world so this may or
Seems like every day there is a new no contract plan coming to the surface, and today is no different. Aio Wireless (a new no-contract service provider and subsidiary of AT&T) is currently