Rumored launch dates for Galaxy devices: Metallic Orange Galaxy S4 Active set for mid-July
A new report from SamMobile reveals possible launch dates for various Samsung Galaxy devices, including the Rugged Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S4 Zoom, and the Galaxy S4 Mini. Please keep in mind, the actual release dates are not specified, only weeks are given, and it looks like these are launch windows for the European versions of these upcoming handsets.
Overall, we are looking at a total of five different devices, and the most interesting to us is the Rugged Galaxy S4 Active. The S4 Active will supposedly be available in Metallic Orange according to the reports and will hit stores sometime in mid-July. Why not black? Who knows really. Maybe they want to make sure users can find the device if it is dropped outdoors while being ‘active.’
Of the five devices on the list, only the Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Galaxy Mega 5.8 have been officially announced, and the Rugged Galaxy S4 has only been confirmed by a Samsung executive. As for the Galaxy S4 Mini and the Galaxy S4 Zoom, we also lack official details for them as well. Looking to the future, we believe Samsung will announce the 3 versions of the Galaxy S4 towards the end of this month.
Check out the date range list below, and make sure to let us know what you think about Samsung’s decision to go with the color ‘metallic orange’ for the S4 Active.
- GT-I9152ZWA– White – week 20 (May 13-19) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9152ZKA– Black – week 25 (June 17-23) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9200ZKA– Black – week 19 (May 6-12) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9200ZWA– White – week 21 (May 20-26) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9192ZWA– White – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9192ZKA– Black – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9295MOA– Metallic Orange – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 Active
- SM-C1010ZKA– Black – week 23 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
- SM-C1010ZWA– White – week 25 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
You might also like
Samsung Galaxy Note II was officially unveiled by Samsung a few weeks ago – a device a lot of people are looking forward to. It’s confirmed that both AT&T and Verizon will launch
Looking to grab a companion Android device for browsing the internet, watching movies, and playing games? Grab yourself a 4.3-inch Archos 43 “internet tablet” for only $250 through the Archos online store.
Android is on the verge of earning the moniker “the future of the mobile operating system.” Although it is still in its infancy, the Android platform currently operates on nine