King to release Pet Rescue Saga on Android this summer
King.com will release its third Android game later this summer when it brings Pet Rescue Saga to our beloved platform. Like the Facebook version of the game, your goal is to rescue pets in a very colorful and fun environment.
The initial launch will feature 72 levels of gameplay and will include a variety of awesome features. Here’s a quick list of the stuff that accompanies the Facebook app. We’ll just go ahead and advise that you set aside some free time every day for this one; it’s the same team that brought you Candy Crush Saga.
- A fantastic playable fairy tale, alive with animals and wonders
- Seconds to learn, with hours and hours of fun challenges
- Grand and colorful gameplay
- Puppies, bunnies, piglets and more! Over 10 different lovable pets
- Spectacular boosters and bonus rewards
- Diamonds, bombs, locks & keys, animal cages and more await to challenge you
- An exciting Leaderboard to compare your progress against your friends
You might also like
Top keyboard replacement Swype released beta version 3.25 yesterday, making good on their promise to bring users the new feature packed version of Swype found on the Nexus S 4G.
Following closely on the heels of last week’s carrier changes, Cricket Wireless on Friday adjusted its own prepaid rate plans. Now, as part of the Basic Plan, customers will receive up
Engadget has called in famous developer François Simond (better know as Supercurio) to list as many inner components of the Galaxy Nexus as possible. The inner components are far from