Chrome Beta for Android Update released
The Google Chrome team announced the release of Chrome 28 to the Beta channel yesterday. Chrome for Android 28.0.1500.21 has quite a few new improvements including:
- Google Translate: When you come across a page written in a language that isn’t in the same language as your phone or tablet, look for the translation bar.
- Fullscreen on tablets: Simply scroll the page to dismiss the toolbar.
- Support for fullscreen API.
- New graphs showing your estimated bandwidth savings when you use the experimental data compression feature.
- Mobile friendly error pages.
For more information you can check out the Chrome site.
You might also like
The Aegis series is Tridents lightest offering while at the same time still offering great protections. Made from polycarbonate and silicone materials, the case is more than capable of handling
After what seems like a painstakingly long time, Vine has been officially released on the Android platform. Available immediately, the free app lets users shoot, watch, or share the short
Coming off what we heard just hours ago, ASUS has officially announced the Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Sporting the new Quad-Core Nvidia Tegra 3 chip, an Android 4.0 update soon after launch, and the inherited keyboard dock from its predecessor, this tablet is surely one to grab attention.