Chrome Beta for Android Update released
The Google Chrome team announced the release of Chrome 28 to the Beta channel yesterday. Chrome for Android 28.0.1500.21 has quite a few new improvements including:
- Google Translate: When you come across a page written in a language that isn’t in the same language as your phone or tablet, look for the translation bar.
- Fullscreen on tablets: Simply scroll the page to dismiss the toolbar.
- Support for fullscreen API.
- New graphs showing your estimated bandwidth savings when you use the experimental data compression feature.
- Mobile friendly error pages.
For more information you can check out the Chrome site.
You might also like
We know the announcements just came down within the last hour for the Droid X but we’re dying to know. If you had your choice between the EVO 4G from
NVIDIA Shield users, listen up! There’s a new update coming April 2nd, and it’s a doozie. The notable features and improvements include: GameStream enhancements – Users can remotely stream games
The latest platform figures are out, and as expected, Gingerbread leads the pack. Gingerbread is now on more than 50 percent of Android devices while Android 4.0 is as absent