Sony officially unveils the SmartWatch 2, pricing revealed
A few days ago, Sony hinted that a new version of the Sony SmartWatch is on its way. Today, along with the Xperia Z Ultra, Sony officially unveiled the SmartWatch 2 which will grab the attention of all the wristwatch lovers. It features a 1.6 inches with 220 x 176 display resolution. It also offers dust and water resistance, hence it will make a great pair with the Xperia Z. It also has Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC support for easy sharing.
- Handle your calls by a simple touch of your wrist
- Take a photo remotely from your SmartWatch, using a smart camera app
- Control your presentations remotely using Presentation Pal
- Taking a run or on the bike? Select a mapping app on SmartWatch to check your route with a quick glance at your wrist
- Read previously downloaded e-mails when not connected to your phone
- Use lifestyle apps like Runtastic to map and instantly track your fitness activities on the go
It is said that it will have a long battery life and Sony is claiming that it has “” . According to a tweet by Sony Xperia FR, the SmartWatch 2 will cost €199, so we can assume that it will be available in US around the same price tag as well.
Are you planning to grab the Sony SmartWatch 2? Tell us about it in the comment box below
You might also like
If you’re familiar with using substitutes for the stock Android apps, you’ve probably at least heard of DoubleTwist. It already was one of the best players on the Android Market
Scoreloop continues to help developers monetize their games this week with the addition of PayPal integration. Already the “leading social gaming infrastructure provider”, Scoreloop has been providing tools to help developers engage their end users all while earning additional money
There’s an article over at Boy Genius Report that tells of Verizon’s plans to attack the smart phone market this holiday season.Â Titled “Verizon to aim for the smartphone crown“,