Reminder: MobileBeat 2013 is next week
Friendly reminder time!
MobileBeat 2013 — VentureBeat’s sixth annual event on the future of mobile — is coming up on July 9-10 in San Francisco, and it’s shaping up to be one of the most provocative mobile events of the year. Nearly sold out, there’s still a chance to score some discounted tickets to conference.
Android Guys readers: Register here with code “Droid” and save 20%!
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & CMO, Qualcomm
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Paul Palmieri, President & CEO, Millennial Media
- Sam Shank, CEO & Co-Founder, HotelTonight
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Amex
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- B. Bonin Bough, VP Global Media, Mondelēz International
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
- Tony Salvador, Dir. of Experience Insights Lab, Intel
- Brian Pearce, Head of Retail Mobile Channel, Wells Fargo
- Michal Levin, Senior UX Designer, Google
- Peter Yared, CTO/CIO, CBS Interactive
- Dane Glasgow, VP, Mobile and Local, eBay
- Manish Chandra, Founder & CEO, Poshmark
See the full list here.
Which upcoming releases and trends will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, and your revenue streams even safer? Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience, and how? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with?
Find out along side 600+ executives during two days of high-level discussions, breakouts, exclusive announcements, and networking sessions.
Program sub themes include: brands/agencies & mobile advertising, consumerization of the enterprise, infrastructure/cloud, commerce, wearables by design, gaming, and mobile development tools.
You might also like
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III to come in “developer edition” for $599, comes with unlockable bootloader
Now that Verizon has admitted that their iteration of the Samsung Galaxy S III will come with a locked bootloader, there are a lot of users that are very upset…
Burn-ins on your AMOLED screen are the worst. They are just absolutely terrible. There is nothing worse than seeing a ghost on your phone for all eternity. The good news