Win 1-year of Slacker Premium [GIVEAWAY]
Yo! We’ve got a one-year Slacker Premium account that we’re just dying to give away! You want it? Sweet!
UPDATE: Winners have been selected and notified in the comments below. Thanks to all who contributed, there were some really great selections. Lots that we know and love but plenty of new stuff added to the playlists!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1-year Premium account)
RUNNER-UP PRIZES (1-month Premium account):
- Mike Parker
What’s the best song for a road trip?
All ya gotta do is tell us which musician, band, or artist you would listen to first if you won. You’re answer could be anything across any genre – we don’t care. Frankly, we’re looking for something new to listen to around the office. What’s more, we’ve got a road trip coming up and we need some new “choons” to check out.
Slacker’s Premium accounts run $9.99 a month an include a host of features and options that are definitely worth the price. We’ve enjoyed their services over the last few years and appreciate the ever-growing list of music and news options.
Slacker Premium features include:
- As many skips as you want across all stations, on web or mobile.
- Cache your favorite stations on your mobile phone’s memory card.
- Ad-free listening on the web, on your mobile phone and anywhere else you sign in to listen to Slacker Radio.
- ABC News station features up-to-date reports including, world news, entertainment, sports, business and more.
- Fully-personalize ESPN stations to prioritize updates from favorite teams and sports.
- Full lyrics so you can read the words and sing along .
- On-demand access to the Slacker music library. Subscribers can listen to specific songs, full albums, single artist radio stations, and more
Win a one year Slacker Premium subscription… or a handful of monthly accounts!
You didn’t think there would only be one winner here, did you? Nosiree, we’ve got a handful of one-months subscriptions to check out as well.
Hit the comments below and tell us which artist or song you’d listen to first if you won. We’ll run this contest for around three days and will choose our winners on Monday, July 15. We’ll email the winners and get you a license!
You might also like
First Nokia and now HTC. Apple is suing the Taiwan based Smart/Super phone maker for infringement of 20 patents. Surprisingly, Apple is not suing over multi-touch, but over patents that
We all have our opinion as to which phone maker seems to be doing the best with Android. Whether it’s HTC with their Sense UI and high end super phones
Following the launch of the new HTC One M8 Google Play Edition, Google have decided to discount the 2013 HTC One Google Play Edition device by $100, bringing the price