Google recently announced their new media-streaming-slash-internet-throwing “ChromeCast” dongle. Now, of course, the folks at iFixIt have gotten their hands on it, and they’ve done what they do best – torn it to pieces.
So what are we looking at internally?
- AzureWave AW-NH387 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth and FM Combo Module
- Marvell DE3005-A1 System on Chip
- Micron MT29F16G08MAA 16 Gb (2 GB) NAND Flash Memory
- Micron D9PXV 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- DDR3L SDRAM (1.35 V) is a low voltage version of the DDR3 SDRAM (1.5 V).
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
Be sure to hit the source link below, and let us know what you think in the comments.