ChromeCast gets the teardown treatment
Google recently announced their new media-streaming-slash-internet-throwing “ChromeCast” dongle. Now, of course, the folks at iFixIt have gotten their hands on it, and they’ve done what they do best – torn it to pieces.
So what are we looking at internally?
- AzureWave AW-NH387 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth and FM Combo Module
- Marvell DE3005-A1 System on Chip
- Micron MT29F16G08MAA 16 Gb (2 GB) NAND Flash Memory
- Micron D9PXV 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- DDR3L SDRAM (1.35 V) is a low voltage version of the DDR3 SDRAM (1.5 V).
Be sure to hit the source link below, and let us know what you think in the comments.