ChromeCast gets the teardown treatment
Google recently announced their new media-streaming-slash-internet-throwing “ChromeCast” dongle. Now, of course, the folks at iFixIt have gotten their hands on it, and they’ve done what they do best – torn it to pieces.
So what are we looking at internally?
- AzureWave AW-NH387 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth and FM Combo Module
- Marvell DE3005-A1 System on Chip
- Micron MT29F16G08MAA 16 Gb (2 GB) NAND Flash Memory
- Micron D9PXV 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- DDR3L SDRAM (1.35 V) is a low voltage version of the DDR3 SDRAM (1.5 V).
Be sure to hit the source link below, and let us know what you think in the comments.
You might also like
Motorola has been rocking the tech world with the Moto 360 and the Moto X+1 rumors. Well here is another tidbit of info for the Moto fans out there. The
The next four Android handsets out of the Verizon camp look to be coming to a head, thanks to a leaked minimum advertised price list. The MAP suggests that we
Get ready for yet another set of features for T-Mobile’s Uncarrier strategy. As if it was not already helping the carrier grow its base, T-Mobile’s Uncarrier initiative is about to