Motorola Trade Up program now includes Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Moto X, and Droid Mini

Motorola introduced a trade up program last year just for Moto phones, so you could trade an old selected device with a new selected smartphone, and also get a $100 back. Motorola’s Trade Up program is now back again and  some new devices are also added like the Moto X and the new Droid smartphones by Verizon.

If you have any of the following smartphones:

• Motorola Photon 4G
  • Motorola XPRT
  • Motorola Titanium
  • Motorola Triumph
  • Droid 3 by Motorola
  • Droid X2 by Motorola
  • Motorola Admiral
  • Motorola Atrix 2
  • Motorola Atrix 4G
  • Motorola Cliq 2
  • Motorola Defy XT
  • Motorola Electrify
  • Motorola Milestone 3 XT861
  • Motorola Milestone X2

Then you can trade them with:

• Motorola Electrify 2 (U.S.Cellular)
  • Motorola Photon Q  (Sprint and Aspire Wireless)
  • Motorola Electrify  M (U.S.Cellular)
  • Moto X (Verizon or Unlocked version)
  • Verizon Droid Ultra
  • Verizon Droid Mini
  • Verizon Droid Maxx
  • Verizon Droid RAZR HD
  • Verizon Droid RAZR M
  • Verizon Droid RAZR MAXX HD
  • Motorola Atrix HD (AT&T)

Are you planning to trade your old Motorola with a new one? Tell us about it in the comment box below.

Source: Motorola

Asad Rafi
Asad Rafi 725 posts

Back in 2011, Asad started as an intern at AndroidGuys, and today he is one of the youngest and active members of the team. He's writing about Android from almost 4 years, and when he is not doing that, he is either watching Suits, Breaking Bad, watching a Manchester United game, or just studying..

Rumor: HTC Hero Due in October

According to a guy named Daniel (atomixpaintball) over at xda-developers, the HTC Hero is due October 11th. I work for a wireless developer firm and I have just received word

MetroPCS adds $150 Coolpad Quattro 4G to lineup

MetroPCS today announced yet another affordable 4G LTE Android with the debut of the Coolpad Quattro 4G.  As the second smartphone of its kind to cost less that $150, the

HTC promises 5GB Dropbox storage for all new phones

The handset maker will pre-load Dropbox on all future devices.

1. Bryan
    August 16, 15:55 Reply

Is it just me or is having the old phone as a backup or turned into an MP3/game player for the kids worth more than $100? Seems like some of them you could sell on Craigslist for more.

2. Darryl
    August 17, 01:04 Reply

After ripping us of with the droid razr had to fork out $350 to upgrade to razr maxx just to get a better battery that they should have replaced for nothing why do we have to pay every time they screw up I will be trading alright but for something like the Samsung S4 tired of them pushing us around at our expense….

• Nostromo
      August 17, 18:40 Reply

Due to the latest Droid MAXX lacking a slot for a micro SD card I went from the Droid RAZR MAXX HD to the 32 Gig Galaxy S4. The battery, at 2600 mAh, holds its own throughout the day and I plug it in no more than I did my former phone. I was skeptical with regard to the S4’s all plastic construction, after owning 6 Droid phones, but as it turns out it is not an issue. I’ve utilized the shell holster case for my last 4 Droids and I got one for the S4 and has a solid heft to it. Then I plugged-in a 64 Gig micro SD card and have 86 Gigs of storage sitting on my hip. That’s more storage than my ’04 Satellite computer; @ 80 Gigs.

I abhor The Cloud. I want the option of carrying around all of my keepsake pictures, videos and misc. media. Get the S4 and a spare battery if you have any concerns about going ‘flat’ without an outlet around.

3. Jamie
    August 17, 12:31 Reply

Did they just forget about the Droid 4? Why can’t you trade one in, or trade something for one?

4. Pretribrapper
    August 17, 21:23 Reply

Yeah I have a Droid 4 and a Razr. Apparently too new to trade up??????????????????

5. Danny
    August 20, 21:44 Reply

Not true. I took a Defy XT for trade into Verizon to purchase a Droid Ultra today. Verizon will not give you a $100 gift card. I called corporate and they verified the same thing. Verizon says their trade in list of phones is not the same as listed on the Motorola website.

6. Aaron Torres
    September 26, 11:05 Reply

Any bodt want to trade my droidx 2 for any of their phoness…it is really god condition….the screen is like new also